Saturday, July 25, 2009

Game time...almost

Tomorrow I leave for Roanoke, VA to take the bar exam. I don't actually sit for the exam until Tuesday morning, but I'm heading out early for stress reasons. I don't want to end up in a situation where I'm broken down on the side of the road the day before, or find out I don't have a hotel room the day before. I wouldn't recover. I feel pretty good having a day in between arriving and the actual exam.

I don't know how I feel about the exam right now. How I feel somewhat changes with how I do on practice questions. I can do a series of questions, get a great score on it, and feel great for awhile. Then, a few hours later I'll do another series of questions, bomb them horribly (at least, in my opinion), and want to forget the whole test entirely.

Regardless of how I feel, the test is coming. I will be there. I'll do my absolute best. Then, after two long days of brain numbing questions, I'll be on my way back home. I will sleep in everyday for awhile, then wake up and go straight to the beach to surf, watch every movie I have missed out on this summer, and see the country with Ashley.

If anything is going to get me through this test (besides a whole lot of prayer), it's the thought of the fun I'm going to have once it is all over with.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

And then you, Ashley, Carl, and I get to go to Kings Dominion sometime in August!